Seminar in Management:
1) What should a board be according to NACD Blue Ribbon Commisssion Report on Board Evaluation (2005)?
2) What is the framework for a strategic asset board?
3) What is within the scope of a boards duties? What is outside of the scope?
4) Why should board complete assesments? Benefits and risks?
5) How do board get an outside perspective and prevent being blinded to their own problems?
6) How often and when should assessments be conducted?
7) Should assessments focus on the whole board or individual directors? Why? Which is more important?
8) How do you ensure that proper change stems for the evaluation process?