Seminar in Management:
1) What would be pros and cons of codetermination in United States corporate boards (similar to European boards)?
2) Compare and contrast the United States corporate governance policy and 'best practices' across Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.
3) How do these policies compare to the International Corporate Governance Network (ICGN)?
4) How do differences in the institutional environments of Europe and the United States affect expectations about corporate social responsibilities?
5) Based on your reading of articles for this class session, which countries would you consider at the forefront of corporate governance policy formulation and implementation? What accounts for the fact that the United States is not in this position?
Return to Professor Dunn's home page.