1) What 'problem' is social contract theory meant to resolve?
2) What examples of social contracts can you provide from our own country's history?
3) If you were designing an organization, what rules would you propose be part of the organization's social contract with its shareholders? Its customers? Its employees? The public at large?
4) By what process do you think social contracts ought to be established? More specifically, who should be involved in 'writing' the social contract?
5) How formal should social contracts be? Why?