Department of Mathematics
Western Washington University
Papers14. Equivariant Chow classes of matrix orbit closures (with Alex Fink). In Transformation Groups, 2016.
13. Matrix orbit closures (with Alex Fink). Submitted, 2015.
12. Ideals generated by superstandard tableaux (with Winfried Bruns and Aldo Conca). Comm. Alg. and Noncomm. Alg. Geo., MSRI Publications (67), 2015.
11. Extending the parking representation (with Brendon Rhoades). J. Combinatorial Theory, Series A, 123 (1), (2014), 43-56.
10. Vanishing of doubly symmetrized tensors (with J.A. Dias da Silva and Amélia Fonseca). Elect. J. Combinatorics, Vol 20 (2), P60, 9pp, 2013.
9. Critical groups of graphs with reflective symmetry. J. Algebraic Combinatorics, 2013.
8. Cyclic sieving of finite Grassmannians and flag varieties (with Jia Huang), Discrete Mathematics, Vol 312 (5), 2012.
7. Two results on the rank partition of a matroid. Portugal. Math. (N.S.), Vol. 68, Fasc. 4, 2011.
6. Equality of symmetrized tensors and the coordinate ring of the flag variety. Linear algebra and its applications, 438(2):658-662, 2013.
5. Constructions for cyclic sieving phenomena (with Sen Peng Eu and Vic Reiner. SIAM J. Discrete Math. 25, pp. 1297-1314)
4. Tableaux in the Whitney module of a matroid Seminaire Lotharingien de Combinatoire 63 (2010), Article B63f.
3. The critical group of a line graph (with A. Manion, M. Maxwell, A. Potechin and V. Reiner. To appear in Annals of Combinatorics
2. Products of linear forms and Tutte polynomials European Journal of Combinatorics Volume 31, Issue 7, (2010), pp. 1924-1935.
1. A short proof of Gamas's Theorem. Linear Algebra and Its Applications 430 (2009) pp. 791-793.
MiscellanySome of my favorite electronic music.
Pictures from climbing trips, mostly in the North Cascades of Washington.